The Salesforce Administrator will incorporate CMA’s organizational and marketing strategy and corresponding business flow needs to manage and expand the Salesforce.com platform (“Salesforce”). Responsibilities include managing the day-to-day operations of Salesforce, system design and administration, user support/training, data quality and report development. This person will also manage the firm’s marketing automation app (Pardot) and the company-wide content management and file sharing space (Box) as they relate to workflow functions.
This person will report directly to, and work closely with, the Director of Marketing in utilizing Salesforce to implement marketing and brand awareness initiatives. This person will also work with members of the firm to further develop and enhance current Salesforce business uses, as well as the marketing automation and intranet systems. This person will split time between the Bedminster, NJ and NYC offices.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Develop and apply a solid working knowledge of CMA’s marketing initiatives and plans, to maximize utilization of Salesforce
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, processes and ad hoc queries, specific to CMA’s strategies and marketing initiatives
- Continuously monitor data quality, integrity and validation rules to ensure that data is accurate and current
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce including Pardot, Box, Conga and other related applications
- Utilize advanced knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and Box to maximize capabilities and propose/execute modifications to further enhance these applications
- Maintain high-level familiarity with other system/business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points with Salesforce.
- Create/update training manuals, policies, and procedures and provide training to new and existing users
- Liaise with database vendors on all issues regarding the various systems
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 - 5 years direct experience as a Salesforce administrator or similar capacity. Salesforce.com administrator certification preferred
- Established knowledge of sales processes and workflows
- Exceptional business acumen, management and problem-solving capabilities
- Self-starter with outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Proven aptitude for accuracy, attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and to think/react clearly under deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with people at all levels in a collegial and cooperative manner.
- Superb ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Ability to be flexible, proactive, and resourceful
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office suite, Salesforce, Box and Pardot
- College degree in business or information technology